Thursday, January 27, 2011

{Valentine S'mores}

What a super cute and fun Idea! Thank you Pittypat Paperie

Isn't this the cutest? I ♥ s'mores and this one would be so cute to give as a Valentine favor and really easy for them to make in the microwave.

All I did was take a zip lock bag and added a graham cracker, 2 marshmellows and 2 mini Hershey bars. Aren't the marshmellows cute? I made them by taking a large pink marshmellow from Wal Mart and putting it between 2 layers of wax paper. Took a rolling pin and flattened them slightly. I then took a heart shaped cookie cutter ( the metal kind with a sharp edge) and cut out the heart shape.

If you would like to use the same bag topper you can find it HERE. Thanks so much Tricia for the cute labels!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my little s'mores idea. So glad you liked it Ÿ Hugz, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! Thanks for the comment and I would love to add to Thursday Treasure party.

    ReplyDelete