Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Awards!

How cool is this? My first Award! I am so tickled. Thank you so much Kristen from, just live simply




I am so blessed and honored to accept this second award from myhouseofl. Since the rules are alike I'm just going to add with this award.



 
These awards are really fun & come with a couple things to do along with acceptance. 1. Share 7 things you don't know about me. 2. Pass along this award to 15 other stylish bloggers. So here goes...

1. Had my first passport picture taken when I was five days old.
2. I'm totally addicted to frozen dark chocolate. YUM!
3. My favorite outing is getting a starbucks and walking around Target at night. (It's a mom thing)
4. My favorite Book is The Giving Tree
5. Think typing is fun
6.  My favorite places I have visited are Aruba, Grand Canyon, and Amsterdam
7. Want to have a little downtown shop someday.

As for a list of blogs to share, I want to share some of the more recent ones I've come across that are now apart of my regulars. A few are new blogs, others have a huge following but they are all stylish & inspiring to me...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Here's another one!
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to you. Visit my blog for all the details!

    http://www.myhouseofl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to your blog hop! I added my Red Velvet Heart-Shaped Whoopie Pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Thank you so, so much for this award!!! I'd love to place it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete