Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Go Red For Women


Many of you know the Shabby Apple and for those of you who don't it is a great clothing company. They are hosting a contest and I need your help to win. Please go to this link CLICK HERE. look for my comment as follows and click like. Together lets raise awareness for Go Red For Women!

***GO RED FOR WOMEN***
I choose the Red one!{although both are beautiful} It is only appropriate since February is Go Red For Women Month. What an awesome contest to show off Shabby Apple's beautiful dresses and raise awareness for Women.

In 2004, the American Heart Association (AHA) faced a challenge. Cardiovascular disease claimed the lives of nearly 500,000 American women each year, yet women were not paying attention. In fact, many even dismissed it as an “older man’s disease.” To dispel the myths and raise awareness of heart disease as the number one killer of women, the American Heart Association created Go Red For Women – a passionate, emotional, social initiative designed to empower women to take charge of their heart health.

Be sure to register to get your red dress pin. Make a statement on your new Shabby Apple dress! {www.goredforwomen.org}

*note* I am not affiliated with Go Red For Women in any way. This is just my personal opinion and way of raising awareness for women.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your party. I just linked up and I'm your newest follower. Really cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey new follower here! Love for ya to swing by my blog and return the luv :) Off to find that linky party you have going :) thx

    Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Deb! Thanks for linking-up.

    The Treasurista

    ReplyDelete